The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Learn the Signs. Act Early. program is updating its Milestone Tracker app, a mobile app designed to help parents track their children’s developmental milestones with illustrated milestone checklists, encourage their children’s development with tips and activities, and more!
Before the newest version of the app is released, CDC is looking for parents who are willing to download the test version of the app, try it out for a few weeks, and provide feedback.
There are three easy steps to participate!
- Email Nadia Burns by July 23, 2021 to obtain a survey link that will help determine eligibility. (All responses will be kept private.)
- Those eligible will receive an email with instructions on how to download the app and test its features. Testing is currently scheduled for September 2 – 13, 2021.
- Beginning the week of September 13, 2021 interviews will be scheduled to discuss the experience using the app. Interviews should take 30-45 minutes and will include questions like:
- Did you find the new milestones in the app easy to understand?
- If you’ve used a version of the app before, how did this version compare to your previous experience?
- After using the app, would you continue using the app?
- Would you share this app with others?
In appreciation for their time, parents who complete the testing and interview will receive a $25 gift card.
Questions about this opportunity should be directed to Nadia Burns.
Learn more about the Developmental Milestones App in the PDF below.