Support Group Overview:
The Warren Center is now offering free parent support/discussion groups! The purpose of the upcoming session, Talking with Family Members, which will be held on Dec. 5, is to explain children’s behaviors, diagnoses, and unique needs, provide resources for grandparents, and provide resources for siblings.
What can I expect from this group?
- These sessions are designed as informal support groups rather than group therapy.
- This is meant to be educational and informative to help you advocate for your child.
- This will be a safe space where parents can talk about their ideas and challenges.
- We will not accept hateful, disrespectful, or inappropriate language.
- Caregivers interested in individual parent training or family therapy sessions are welcome to reach out to Dr. Klindt.
When: Dec. 5, 2022 at 12 p.m.
Where: Virtual – a Zoom link will be sent to you after sign up (pending availability)
Monday, Dec. 5 at 12 p.m. – Talking with Family Members
Parent Discussion Group
The Warren Center is now offering free parent support/discussion groups!