Story Submission Guidelines
A huge part of our success in creating a buzz in both the media and community is directly related to the stories we share about the children and families we serve. Sharing our story as much as possible IS ESSENTIAL to promoting The Warren Center and securing our place as a leading and most trusted agency serving children with special needs in North Texas. We ask that each therapist provide at least ONE story every fiscal year.
This template is provided to guide you in describing your child/family/story/activity. Marketing will format your submission and request additional information if needed. The story could be featured in our monthly newsletter, annual report, social media, fundraising campaigns, brochures and on The Warren Center website.
General Style Guidelines
- Use simple language and avoid jargon
- Be specific and to the point. Bullets and direct quotes are acceptable.
- Limit the use of acronyms and spell them out on the first mention.
- Include (at minimum) the first name of the child
- Please be sure to obtain a photo/media release from any family willing to participate. Upload media release below.
- A picture speaks 1000 words, a video speaks 2000. Videos can be anywhere from 20 seconds to 1 minute 30 seconds depending on the activity. Submit a photo or video you would be proud of!
- Fill out the form below, upload your pics and videos and press Submit!