The generous support of our community makes it possible for us to continue our mission of serving children and families impacted by developmental delays and disabilities. When you become a corporate sponsor, you send a powerful message to your customers and the community that you support children with special needs and align with the vision of helping them reach their full potential. From event sponsorship to corporate charitable donations, there are a number of unique ways your corporation can collaborate with The Warren Center.
Contact our Development Coordinator, Alisa Stone, at 972-490-9055 for more information.
Attend a Fundraising Event
Help serve children with developmental delays and disabilities by sponsoring a table at one of The Warren Center’s premier fundraising events. Learn more about our events here.
Shop on smile.amazon.com and 0.5% of your purchases will be donated back to The Warren Center! Simply select The Warren Center as your charity of choice when you sign up at Smile Amazon here.
We gladly accept donations of goods and services, and other gifts, ideas, and resources that help us serve the children and families that need our services. If you have time, talent, or treasure, you can contribute.
- Professional services
- Consulting (human resources, operations, information technology)
- Graphic design, printing
- Painting, plumbing, electrical
- Other goods and services
- Ad space in promotional and marketing outlets
- Auction items for events (gift certificates, airline tickets, travel packages)
- Event-related equipment and supplies
- Office equipment and supplies
- Snacks and Juice Boxes for our groups and events
For more information please call 972.490.9055